Saturday, April 24, 2010

Starting out


I've decided that it's finally time to get a blog. By no means am i great at this, yet, but I'm learning. I want to focus on all the great things out there that i think people should know about such as new trends, restaurants, and local hot spots. Being a Fashion student i am constantly around amazing fashion, especially from my classmates, and a really fun night life here in Vancouver.
For example, last night i went to the Hurricane bar and Grill in Yaletown with my roommate to watch the Canucks
Slam the LA Kings. Its such a fun little restaurant with a very close family feel to it. The staff is incredible friendly, and the food and drinks were moderately priced. Every table was given a hockey stick at the beginning of the game with a player's number on it. If your number scored, then your table got free drinks! Somehow i was lucky enough to get number 18, whose name i can't seem to remember, and he scored twice!


Speaking of fun things to do, the Sea wall in Vancouver has got to be my new favorite place. I have been living in Vancouver BC for almost a year now, and i had never been to the sea wall until just the other day. It was surprisingly sunny and my roommate and I wanted to go for a run. She proposed the seawall and off we went! There were so many people i couldn't believe it! Walking their dogs, running, electric scootering, everything. There were also a number of group workout sessions going on, which Emilie and i spied on to try and get some work out ideas. It was just such an amazing environment that i have never been a part of. I feel so more motivated to get out and run now that i know that its there!

This is all for now, i'm going to try and make a habit out of this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment