Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MIA calls out CIA



We all know M.I.A as an outspoken and very controversial singer, and once again she never ceases to amaze us. Last month when she released the explicit video "Born Free" it was banned within hours on You-Tube and other public websites due to graphic material. In case you haven't seen the movie, i recommend you look at it. See it HERE It's about a Red Head Genocide where they're capturing all of the Red Heads and one by one, graphically killing them with all details (and body parts) exposed on camera. Being known for these kind of stunts, it didn't surprise me..but the movie was very shocking. I probably wouldn't watch it again.

Recently she was quoted saying:
“Anybody who is called the government is right. And anybody who isn’t called the government is not right… And you know, all governments are connected to Google, and all governments can shift their search engines so only what they want you to see comes up… I want kids to be aware of this digital circumstance… Everyone on the Internet is like, “Oh my God, come and join Facebook!” They’re all so optimistic… and really, everyone is fucking you up behind the screens. And I don’t like that. It makes it difficult for me to interact with my fans knowing that. Google and Facebook were developed by the CIA, and when you’re on there, you have to know that.”

Conspiracy theorist? Or just telling the truth that no one else wants to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment