Sunday, June 6, 2010

2010 MTV Movie Awards

Lindsay Lohan

I know she will most likely get bashed for wearing this, but i am absolutely in love with her Jumper. I haven't seen anyone who can pull it off better. I think it was the perfect material, and perfect for her.. Maybe a little less length and less boob action.. but still. LOVE IT.





Jessica Biel

I like the polka dots and the feathery skirt.. but for some reason the outfit isn't doing it for me...



Russell Brand


Yeah, you would.



Katy Perry

Going across the color wheel from Lady Gaga's yellow hair, Katy comes to the red carpet with a royal blue do.... interesting.. very gaga-esque


Mike Sorrentino


You're a "Situation" alright...





Christina Aguilera


Is her dress made out of Trash bags? It kind of looks like the metal Panier i had to weld for design for my 15th century gown..At least she's in amazing shape. Props to you.





Kristen Stewart


awkward.... *silence*

No comments:

Post a Comment