Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hits and Disses



I love Carrie's dress this week. I love the strap detail and the short bubble skirt. Not a huge fan of Metallic, but i think she's rocking it!



Talk about legs for miles! The deep slit in her dress looks absolutely stunning as well as her nice up-do. The belt is a nice touch, and i LOVE her style. Going to feature her style in another post.



Eva Eva Eva.. Is there ever a time that she doesn't look amazing? I'm a huge fan of her style. I love the color of her dress as well as the patchy gold detail. Gorgeous!



I love the color on this dress.. but the shape isn't doing it for me.. I would have like to seen her in a more slimming dress.. Maybe next time Gwyneth



Sarah Jessica Parker... Hm. To tell you the truth, i have never seen Sex in the City.. and i think its time shes gets a new stylist.. I'm not a fan of the see-thru look no matter how great of shape you are in. Isn't she supposed to be a fashion icon? ha-ha



A jumper Marrion? I actually love the jumper trend.. but i have yet to see one that i really fell in love with. Rompers are great and easy.. but its something about the tightness ( or not tight enough-ness) that throws me off. I would love to see someone rock a jumper.. Come on now!

1 comment: